Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Being Kids

Jesse's partner at work, Kris Jenkins also got Lagoon Season Passes for his family. Actually on several occasions the 2 of them took the kiddos on their own while I was working. But there was a time that they were all together and got talking about going as couples. No kids. So we made it happen. 

It had been years since I had gone on any roller coaster rides. Like since my graduation trip which was 13 years ago. Haha. So the first ride we go on was the new one at Lagoon called Cannibal. And it's an intense one. It's silly, but I was so nervous. Haha. But after going a few rides the anxious feelings went away and it was fun. So much fun!
 Mid July and it was extremely hot while we were standing in line. We joked about how sweaty we all were.
 I loved that we were got to feel like kids together...
 ... and  what better to spend it with close friends.

No comments: