Saturday, February 11, 2017

Family Birthday Dinner Party

Typically we do our birthday parties on Sundays since it's usually the most convenient time for everyone. But Jesse was scheduled last Sunday and tomorrow. I really wanted to have him at the party so I asked if we could change it to a Saturday! I knew not everyone could do that, but luck turned out everybody from my side and Jesse's side were able to come. It was incredible. 
 We love hosting because we have the space for it. Especially now that we have our new Dining Room table. We are coming up on 12 years of marriage and are finally buying a nice big table for our home. Feels good. No more cramming around that tiny table with everyone. But we have a table that seats 10 comfortably around it. I love it. Makes our home feel way more cozy.

Ryker picked the menu for the night. Chicken Rollups, Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with a Ceaser Salad. The chicken rollups are very time consuming and we had alot of people there. So with the help from Heidi we got them all done had lots to spare.

We feel so blessed to have so many family members to come and give their love to Ryker. He is definitely one loved kid. Andrew and Emily even drove down from Logan to be there. It was so sweet of them to do that. When they told me they were coming I was really excited. But when I found out it was just for the night I really felt so happy for them doing that for Ryker.



We were all getting a kick out of Fynn laying his head on Jacklynn. He really is the sweetest thing.

No comments: