Friday, July 22, 2016

Pioneer Day Weekend Part 1

Friday night the whole Smith Family met up for dinner at Mike and Heidi's. Everybody except Jesse who was on duty. Heidi had a fun idea to cool personal pizza's on the BBQ and they turned out so yummy. 

The plan for the day was to eat dinner together, go to the Drive-In and then sleep over at Mom and Dad's. I was down for all of it except the sleep over part. I'm usually up for it but this year I just wasn't feeling like packing up the whole house for one night. Especially since Jesse was working. Doing it alone just wasn't sounding super fun. 

After dinner we headed over to the Drive-In to see the movie "The Secret Life of Pets."

These 2 babies were experiencing their first Drive-In together.
I love these summer nights to spend time with these boys. I just wish that Jesse could have been there.

The first half of the movie I was trying to avoid Fynn from crawling off of the back of the truck. But eventually I was able to get him to fall asleep in his carseat. I could then relax But maybe a little too relaxed. Before I know it I fell asleep too. I guess I was more tired than I thought. The boys were wide awake the whole time. So that's all that matters right? 

Once it was over, Ryker and Cy went home with Mike and Heidi to sleep over in the backyard. I went home with Fynn so we could sleep in our own beds.   

No comments: