Sunday, May 15, 2016

Day 4

Our decision to still leave was really quite tough considering how beautiful the day was turning out to be. But as we were cleaning up camp and we are losing our patience with the boys we decided we needed to get home that day)k us. N)o Bueno.
,
But we made it thgough ok and got everything all packed up. But before we had to leave we wanted to go on a hike. Matter of fact it wa s the hike that went through our campground. We walked up through it and loved it. We all needed to blow off some steam though.
 At the end-ish of the hike there was an arch. I couldn't get a good shot of it all the way thought. But you can tell if you look closely.
 Self Timer photos sometimes turn out to be the best ones, haha.
 The scenery along the trail was just incredible.
 Theses 3 boys are so great. As much as I get after them I really hope they know that I really do love them very much.
 Mom's turn with the boys....
 Then Jesse's. I can't help but look at this photo of all the dear males in my life. How did I ever get so lucky



The stream by our campsite was actually filled with tons of tadpoles. So once we made it back to our campsite we actually collected 5 of them to bring home for our pond. Hoping they survive. Haha. We'll see.







No comments: