Sunday, February 22, 2015

Well that happened fast...

Our cute little home sold in a week. Crazy. So it's currently under contract.

It's taken me a few days to let it settle in my mind. I knew our home would sell, but I didn't expect it to only take a week. Our house went up on the market the morning of Tuesday Feb 10. And the next day this older woman walked through it and then made an offer by Thursday. Over the course of the week we negotiated back and forth. And she finally accepted our last counteroffer. Which we didn't think she would.

March 17th is closing day. I think we have 48 hours to get out.

And in the meantime we are anxiously waiting to hear from the bank on our offer on our other home. I'm praying we can just move from this house to the new one. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we got an apartment in the mean time. But it would be very nice to only move once.

And in top of that, Jesse and I leave for Hawaii March 23. So I'm going to be packing up my house to move and packing a suitcase at the same time. Haha. Everything comes at once right? In the middle of the whirlwind it feels crazy and stressful. But once we come out of it, I know we'll think "it wasn't that bad" or "we did it".

No comments: