Monday, February 16, 2015

"Practically Perfect In Every Way"

The past month or so we have had all of the Mary Popping songs sung throughout the house. Even Cy has started to pick up on the tunes. I can't help but smile when I hear the two of them singing "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, medicine go down".

As busy and stressful as it has been to have Ryker in this play, it's been so much fun for him. Every time he had a performance he was so excited.

Chantel sent me these two pictures of him performing and I just love them.  

We had plans to go see it on the 13th when Ryker was performing in it. But I hadn't thought about the fact that Ryker would want to see it as well on a night that we wasn't performing. So I took the boys Thursday the 12th to go see it. They both just loved it.

The 13th was kind of our Valentine's Date night since Jesse had a shift on the 14th. We went to dinner(Mikado of course) with some friends before hand (Candice and Brent Bement) and then we all went to the school with our kiddos to watch the play. It was so fun to watch Ryker in it. He was so cute. And Chantel did awesome. She's in so many ensembles. I'm impressed she can remember all of those dances.
That night was actually Ryker's last night of performing. Tonight (the 16th) is closing night and then it'll all be over. Ryker is really sad that it is over for him. He's loved doing it and had a good time. I'm glad he was able to do it. And also really proud of him for being so brave. I think it would be scary to do that at his age.



No comments: