Thursday, May 2, 2013

Steamin' Clean

Gosh, It's been a few weeks. Nothing too exciting has really happened. Just the usual day to day stuff. I guess you know nothing too exciting has happened when I want to post about my new steam cleaner. I'll consider it an early Anniversary present. Thank you Jesse. Haha.
 
Anyway, if someone would have told me 10 years ago that I'd get this excited over something that could clean my house, I'd call them crazy. But now I'm the crazy one.
 
A coworker of mine from hers to work a few weeks back to clean her station. And I got talking to her about it and asked her if it cleans grout lines out well. And she said it would. So I went onto Amazon (my go-to website for everything) and I found this one on sale.

You see, our kitchen floor is just this beautiful travertine tile. But the grout lines had literally turned black from all the dirt and grime. Nothing I tried would clean it. Until NOW.... It came over the weekend and Jesse had to test it out on one grout line (he was sceptical it could work as good as my coworker said). And he was surprised. That one grout line was tan again.

Monday and Tuesday I spent alot of hours cleaning the house. Toilets, Showers, Sinks,  Floors, Stove top.. you name it I cleaned it. Cleaning had never been this fun.

But I had to take pictures of the kitchen floor because it made the most transformation and took the most time. I'm a little bummed that the pictures didn't show how dirty the grout lines look. But hopefully you can get the gist.

Dining Area Before:
 After:
Just that area took me and hour and a half. Skimming the floor inch by inch. On all fours. So I stopped for a bit and didn't finish the rest of the kitchen until the boys were asleep in bed. But this picture shows the difference of where I hadn't cleaned as to where I had, Unreal Right?

Kitchen Floor Before:
 After:
OH it's just so BEAUTIFUL again. It looks brand new. You could eat off that floor it's so clean. Seriously! The hot steam also sanitizes on top of cleaning. I love my new toy.

No comments: