Monday, December 24, 2012

Preschool Christmas Program

Friday night those of the family that could come, all got to see Ryker in his last Christmas program of his preschool career. It is always so comical to watch. The kids all do the funniest things.
 
Ryker really gets into it. He's not shy one bit. Jesse and I are always amazed that Ryker has SOOO much energy. We often think it would be nice if he could just tame it back a little. But then we see him perform so well in his program then we change our minds. He knows all the songs and sings out really loud. It brings a smile to my face and gives me the proud giggles.  



At the end of the program he kept taking his Santa hat off, putting it on his tummy and bowing. Over and Over again. Haha it was so Cute!

We love how grown up Ryker is getting. I had the thought during his program that I wouldn't see him do this again. He'll probably have some sort of program in Elementary School. But we won't see the preschool program again. (Until Cyrus gets there, but I don't want to think about that just yet). I can't believe that both my boys is growing up so fast. Ryker is only a month and a half away from being 5 years old. AHHH! That makes me feel so old. Haha to think that I will have a 5 year old. Then Cy will be 2 years old a month after that. My goodness.

No comments: