Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hanging out with the Family

Since Manda and Jon were here the whole weekend we all thought we'd take advantage and do something together. So Friday night we all went to dinner (Dad had to work darn it) at Mikado.
 It was cool because we got to be in our own little private Tatami Room. Cy thought it was so great since he didn't have to be strapped into a highchair. He was walking around the bench going from person to person.
 I have recently discovered that I like Sushi. Not all of it. Baby steps. I struggle with the seaweed, so I just order it with Soy paper and I like it like that. I should have taken a picture of the plate BEFORE we ate it all. But it was so good I didn't think about it till afterwards.
 After dinner we all headed to the Jazz game. Mom was so dear and took all three boys back to our house and put them to bed. Thanks Mom!

Our seats were TERRIBLE. Third from the back. I had the hardest time concentrating on the game. I sound like a brat, but we were so high up that I felt totally disconnected from the game. Jesse and I have been spoiled by getting awesome seats in the lower bowl from my client.
 Jesse was such a trooper walking all the way from the parking lot to the third to last row all with his boot and crutches. We almost got lower seats when the Usher saw our tickets and Jesse's situation. But she said only Jesse and I would be able to bump us down. We didn't want to ditch our family so we ventured up to the Nose-Bleed section.

The Jazz were loosing most of the game. So it made it that much harder to not be bored. But half way through he 4th quarter they started to make a come back to where they actually won! So that was exciting. Well worth the seats to see them pull out a win!

No comments: