Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby's First Outing


Since Manda and I were home alone with the boys due to our husbands off hiking Mount St Helens, we decided to take the boys the a park. We had to chuckle a little bit because we were concerned that all three car seats wouldn't fit in the car together. But would luck have it they all did. 
 Manda is still getting to know the Eugene area so trying to find a park was a little tricky. It was a cute little park that we were able to sit on the bench and watch the boys do their thing.
 Ryker once again makes friends right off the bat. He's always right in the middle of a group of kids. What a social little butterfly this kid is. I love it.
 Cy keeps to himself. I think it could be because of his age but I think once he gets older he'll be just as social as Ryker is.
 Just a little humor for our own sake. Gus didn't really like it so much, but we thought it was funny.
 After the park we went back to the house. I needed to get dinner going so it would be done in time for Jon and Jesse's arrival I was so excited to see Jesse. We had been only apart for three nights. So it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but I was missing him so bad.

Jon and Jesse told us all about their adventure (Post to come) while we all ate dinner.  Then Jesse got to meet and hold little Max.

No comments: