Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day

In past years Jesse and I have always taken the chance to go to Moab over the Memorial weekend, but with two boys and busy work schedules it just isn't possible lately. So we hung around here. Which actually was very nice. I needed to get caught up on laundry and things around the house from being gone for 5 days. Plus working.

Jesse actually had to work, so while he was gone I did as much as I could around the house before me and the boys headed out to Grandma Heidi's house to swim.

When we arrived nobody was home because Mike and Heidi took Grandma Mickey up to Brigham City to visit Grandpa Bill's grave site. So while we were waiting I took a few snap shots of the boys in their swimming gear all ready to go. Ryker got some goggles that he was very proud of to sport.


 I love, love, love his CHEESE face.


Cy was thoroughly enjoying the pool. The whole time he kept making his "ohh-ee-ohh" noise.

Gotta love the pose.
Jesse came later to swim. When he did I took the opportunity to go put Cy down for a nap.

A few hours later we all met up with Andrew and Emily on the Jordon River Parkway for a short little bike ride.

Afterwards we all went back to mom and dad's to make dinner. By this time it was almost 8pm... let's just say that we were all starving. Once the food hit the table we all pretty much inhaled everything.

One casual memorial day. But a great time with family. Like Always!

No comments: