Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Official Celebratoin

Sunday (the 29th) I invited both of our families over to the house to officially celebrate Jesse's birthday!
 I surprised Jesse with some new bike shorts and a little bike pouch to go under his seat. His parents gave him a free bike tune up and gift certificate to a Sushi restaurant. The rest of the family all went in on... $$$. He'll get to pick out what he wants.
 A client of mine mentioned to me the last time she was in that she was starting her own business make pumpkin and apple pies. So I bought one of each from her for the party. Don't know why I was so excited about that...maybe because I love that homemade taste and I didn't have to do it myself.

 After everyone went home we took some pictures with the birthday boy!!!
I just love this guy!!! Couldn't ask for more!!!!!! I hope you had a Happy Birthday Jess! We all love you so much and are SOOO lucky to have you in our lives!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: