Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year's theme came about when a month ago I asked Ryker what he want to be for Halloween. I never expected that a BUTTERFLY would be his choice. Being that he's THREE I saw no harm in it. From that I thought it would be super cute to make Cy a Caterpillar. Jesse and then became a bug catcher and J.R.S. Pest Control.
 I have to say that we certainly caught the cutest bugs around.
 I have to give props to Heidi for making Cy's whole costume. She's a very patient woman. She found the idea online to use a fluffy green blanket. So that's exactly when she did. GENIUS! It turned out so so cute!

Ryker's wings were done mostly by yours truly.. but I didn't have a little help. Heidi has the sewing machine or else I could take all the credit.

 Andrew was a Cowboy rounding up his little baby calf. So cute!!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you always come up the cutest costumes!! I love it all! great theme!