Monday, March 21, 2011

Cyrus' Debuting Photoshoot

Once again my dear friend Courtney came and did a photoshoot for me. I had to post them to show how stinkin' cute they turned out. Cyrus is so precious in these. He's only 3 days old so he's still practically brand new.

This was one thing that I have regret not doing with Ryker. I waited WAY too long. Who knew as a new mother that your child would look so different at 7 weeks old compared to 1? Hmm...So learning from my mistake I had Cyrus' done within his first week of life. They change so fast I wanted to capture these first precious weeks of his life.





4 comments:

Courtney M. Hutchings said...

Cute collages! He is precious, I can't wait to see him tonight!!

Ilez said...

LOVE the pictures. They are very well done and Cyrus is absolutely adorable. He's got such a perfect little face.

Brandy said...

I have the same regret, you just don't realize how fast they grow and change! What a sweet boy

Kels said...

Waaaayyyyy stinkin' cute!!