Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I debated back and forth for a long time if I really wanted to do Maternity pictures. And I just have to say that I'm actually really happy that I did them. My friend Courtney does such a wonderful job with her photography. The pictures turned out so cute. I love them!



We had these taken on Monday. So I was a day shy of 39 weeks. Can I just say that I can't believe that I am down to single digit days. It's hard to imagine that in a weeks time we are going to have another little one around. It's kinda hard to wrap my mind around. I don't feel like it's really coming.
Jesse and I are still debating back and forth about the name. I really like Syrus Robert, and Jesse really likes Cyrus Tyson. So the compromise that he has proposed is that I either choose Cyrus Robert or Syrus Tyson. I have to pick how bad I want it spelled with an 'S' or how bad I want his middle name to be Robert. Which one is more important to me? Not really sure yet. I'm hoping when the little man comes and I see him it'll help me to decide (fingers crossed).
My last day of work is this Saturday. I was feeling worried last week that I wouldn't make it till then. But my midwife checked my cervix yesterday and there's just nothing going on yet. So she was pretty confident that I'd be just fine working till Saturday. Then he can come anytime after I get off work.
Well I think my next post will probably be when the little man gets here. So until then.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Midwife?

Melanie said...

I can't believe you are so close! I am so excited for you. You will be a great mother of two! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers this next little while. Good luck!

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Kari I thought you knew that. I must not have mentioned it. I'm still delivering in a hospital, having an epideral and all that jazz. The midwife will be there while I'm laboring to help me stretch and stuff. Also they have an OBGYN that works in their office so if there is an emerengency (like a C-section) he will be there to help too.

Kels said...

such cute pictures, court did an excellent job! Can't wait to see the little man.

Kels said...

such cute pictures, court did an excellent job! Can't wait to see the little man.