Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Her Big Day!!!!!!!

5 weeks came and went, and now my little sister is a married woman. On August 16th, she married her missionary who she had waited 2 long years for. They both seem really happy. Now their high school romance is continuing on to be husband and wife. Forever! HUGS all around.


The Goodrich, Smith, Duke and Goodwin clan.



Ryker wanted to be in the lime light along with the bride and groom.



After the temple ceremony and pictures. We all headed over to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to have a yummy luncheon.



After that I went back to the salon to get the girls all ready for the reception. While Jesse got the boys ready. Don't the boys look so handsome in their bow ties? I love them. Good choice Lex.



From left to right: Jon, Tyson, Craig and Jesse.







My favorite bridesmaid outfit I ever had.


And off they went.



No comments: