Monday, August 22, 2011

Continuing on and on...

Sunday Aug 14, Tyson flew in from Alaska for the wedding. It was so great to have him there. He almost wasn't going to get the time off of work with the wedding being in such short notice, but he made it! Yeah!

The last time he saw Cy was at the end of April. Cy was about a month old. Now that he is 5 months old, it's like Ty is meeting a new person.

I love this picture of Cyrus just smiling at Ty. It's so sweet. They are both studying each other.

With the ENTIRE family together for Sunday dinner we were all so happy. It has been a long time since we were all in the same room together. After dinner we all went outside to play Dead or Alive (this might be the name we made up for it). Everyone is trying to catch the ball to add up to 500 points. Each throw is worth something different. The person throwing the ball gets to decide that. They also get to decide if you have to catch it alive or dead to get the points. As you can see from the pictures, the boys were more into than the girls. I was watching and feeding Cy on the side lines, so I just took pictures.

I really wish that we could have more of these Sundays. It's so heavenly to have everyone together. When I was a kid I cared less about my family and more about my friends and other things. Now that I am older, the main thing that makes me the happiest is... my Family.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow! You really have had a busy month. How exciting for your little sister! Your boys are getting so big and they are ridiculously cute. I am loving these new posts! Keep it up. Love you, girl.