Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hiking to the "L"

 When we were deciding what to do we thought we would be floating the river most of the day, but then the weather was a little over cast so we decided to go on a hike waiting for it to warm up before we got into the water. The only hike that we were aware of was the hike up to the "L" on the mountain over looking the town.

On our way up we were just going to go to the "L" but the trail kept going so we did too. I wanted to get to the top. I thought the L would be the Top but it was more the middle of the mountain.
 It was pretty steep but I loved being out in nature.
I know it's just a small town in Idaho and back at home in Utah we have hundreds of beautiful hikes all around us. But I thoroughly enjoyed hiking to the top of this mountain this morning. Just me, my man and nature. Really got me wishing  I could do this more often.


No comments: