Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Another Successful Day at Lagoon

Just trying to soak up every possible bit of summer we have left. So we spent a good long day today at Lagoon. Always starting with the "Beach". The older boys like to go off together and ride the rides. And Jesse and I would take turns watching Fynn while the other one would ride water slides with them. I think it's so funny how they get so excited when Jesse or I go with them. It was fun!
 I did also enjoy just hanging out with my little buddy. Alot of the time Fynn and I would float the lazy river together until we got too cold. Then we would hang out by our towels and eat our lunch. The nice thing about Fynn's personality is he stays close to me. I keep an eye on him, but he usually wanders only a little ways away. When Cyrus was this age he looked for opportunities to run away.
Fynn is lucky to have 2 older brothers that adore him.
After we were all watered out we went off to ride some rides. Ryker and I went on Cannibal together and met up with J, C and F.
They were waiting in line for the little kids rides and I got a kick out of Fynn watching for the older boys.
Nearby I took the older boys on a bigger (ish) ride. Jesse was so great to let me go on a few rides with the boys while he took care of Fynn. Tried getting him to sleep actually.
Going on the swings with them brought me back to when I was a kid. I just loved that I got to do it with them.
Ya know? I wasn't too fond of the idea of getting Season Passes this year, but I'm really glad that Jesse talked me into it. It's been a blast for our family!

No comments: