Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

This year was so sweet because I have Ryker in school now where they do fun little projects for the mother's. This last week he came home with this questionnaire he answered about me. I died laughing at how cute it is. I don't know if you can read it, but i'll type it out to make it clear.
 
My moms name is; Ashley
She is: 29 years old and weighs: 900 lbs.
My favorite meal she makes is: Broccoli and Chicken
My least favorite meal she makes is: Shrimp
My favorite thing to do with my mom is: Go on a Cruise
My mom is good at: Exercising
My mom is proud of me because: I clean my room
I love my mom because: she makes me dinner and takes me on rides.
 
Haha I was so tickled by this. Especiallt since and weight 900lbs and am good at exersing. Haha. 
 And painted this for me.
 ...along with this drawing. I felt loved. Such a dear sweet boy.
 Today Jesse had to work, so I got to be single mom today for Mother's Day. And that's ok. It's how it's going to be for the next 20 plus years. There are bound to have some Mother's Days that he won't be around for.

Look at their faces. Don't you just want to squish them? I just love these boys. Even when I don't know what to do with them and wishing I had a manual that told me what to do for them. I just love them to pieces.
This evening I had my family over and I cooked Sunday dinner. I didn't think it was right to have my Mom cook Sunday Dinner on Mother's day. So I took care of it. Which, you know I enjoy cooking. So it was nice.

No comments: