Monday, August 5, 2013

Christmas in August

Our 2nd annual Christmas in Park City Girls weekend came to pass this last weekend. Heidi started this tradition last year and we continued it this year. We went to dinner Friday night. It was a beautiful night and we were able to sit outside. 
 We found this restaurant last year and loved it so much that we came back for more. This was the first place I found that I would like Sushi. I'm still really picky about it, but I'm getting better. I still struggle with the seaweed so I have to ask for rice paper.
 I'm still not OK with the raw fish laying on top of it. I struggled getting that one down. But the other ones were really yummy.
 After dinner we went over to cold stone and again sat outside. We were all able to just relax and talk about whatever. What I love about this weekend was hanging out with three amazing woman I wouldn't have been able to meet if it weren't for Jesse. I'm a lucky girl. Very few people can say they love to be with their Mother in law and Sisters in law without the husbands being there.

Once we had our fill of ice cream and chatting outside, we all headed over to the hotel to check in. We stopped at Walmart to get some goodies and playing cards. We stayed up really late just laughing, munching, and having a pleasant time with one another.

The next morning we all got ready to go, ate breakfast and headed over to the Tanger Outlets.
 Mom gave each of us $100 bill to spend on whatever we wanted.
We all had such a good time finding clothes for each other and getting giddy over the good deals we found.

I love these three girls So much. Technically I shouldn't get along this well with my inlaws. But we all agree that we are lucky and very easy going.

No comments: