Monday, May 4, 2020

Salon Post Quarentine & my New Side Job!



What a weird feeling to be going back to work after being home for a whole month. The only other time that I've been off work that long was because I had a baby. And I was in postpartum survival. Coming out of quarantine though I feel really happy. Sure there were things that weren't ideal and were really hard...  like schooling my boys at home. I'm pretty sure I fought with them more than ever before. Our world was totally turned upside down and I tried really hard to normalize things as much as I could. I focused on keeping a routine for myself and the boys. And that really helped. 

Going back to work was nice and also stressful. I had alot of catching up to do. I see for the next month being really busy. But that's ok. 

Also....

*I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING*
Where to begin? Ok. Well, you probably know by now that I value health and fitness ALOT! It's so much of my very making that its pretty much at a religious level for me. You also probably know how much I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His Gospel and His words from the Scriptures. These 2 aspects of my life drive me every day! Even my Patriarchal Blessing says "Keep yourself fit that you might be close to your Heavenly Father, particularly in spiritual ways." I had no idea when I was 17 years old how much that phrase would mean to me in my thirties!
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
You also might know that I am a hairstylist w/3 boys. The past few years I've been TORN between being home more for my boys and bringing enough income for our family. It's been heavy on my heart. I prayed to know how to manage that. 2 months ago, my answer came in an unexpected way!
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
But first, the answer started almost a year ago when my hair was falling out. How is this an answer to a prayer? Ya, I didn't see it that way at first. I was pretty embarrassed about my thinning hair. I was healthy, what was happening? This drove me to find an answer. And I found it. Or should I say, it found me?
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
I started taking the Le-Vel Hair Collegen and the results were blowing me away. I had clients in my chair mention their hair issues and I genuinely could say, 'Hey I have the solution for you!" I'd send them over to the girls who I ordered from and they'd take care of them. Eventually Brooke and Kinsey were telling me 'You're referring alot of people, you should be a promoter'.
I liked the idea, but I just didn't have the time for one more thing.
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Then Covid-19 happened! I was forced to walk away from the salon for a whole month. And if I'm not behind the chair, I'm not making money. But, I am not the type of girl to lay victim to the situation. I took action and became a Le-vel Promoter!
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
I'm now have a side income, while I'm home, doing the very thing that I love! And its just starting! This is going to be big! I'm excited!
❤❤❤
I never saw me working for a networking company, but God answers prayers in ways we DO NOT EXPECT!


No comments: