Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I HEART YOU!

This year for V-day Jesse and I both decided to stay home. We weren't feeling in the mood to fight the crowds to spend a ton a money on a not-so-great dinner. So... I made dinner at home instead. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it was BOMB!

Whole Wheat Heart-Shaped Rolls...
Maple Soy Salmon, Steamed Carrots, Steamed Asparagus and Quinoa with black beans, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic and broccoli. YUM!!! (Take note of the arrangement of the food... Can you tell it's a heart?)
 Dessert: Oreo Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream.

 A little lovin'...
 This year I made this...
 ... and gave it to Jesse. Totally found this idea on Pinterest (I love that website).
 And Jesse gave me this...
Yay for future date nights!

It was very enjoyable to spend our night as a family. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I did that for Craig for christmas aaand pretty sure I stole that idea from your board ha yours looks leaps and bounds better. Craig and I stayed in for the night too, that's the way to do it (: Sure do love you guys sis.