Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Honestly. I have no clue how the past few weeks have slipped away without blogging about them. So I need to get you caught up before I tell the most recent.

First I had to show these cute little boys in the tub together. I remember seeing pictures of my sisters and I in the bathtub together. So one day my boys can look back at these and smile.

 So cute in their towels.
Back on Tuesday October 11th,  Ryker, Cy and I went to Packs Pumpkin Patch out in Farmington with Courtney, Rafe and Mabel. The boys had the funnest time walking through the patch picking out pumpkins for our families. It was raining all that morning so the patch was muddy. But of course that made it that much more fun for the boys.
 There was a kids hay maze that the boys enjoyed playing in.
 Funny how a pile of squash makes for a fun time for a 2 and 3 year old.
So cute!
The following Tuesday, Courtney and I got sitters for a little ones and took the boys to see Lion King 3D. We went to the new Megaplex theater in Centerville. We were about 20 minutes late for the movie. But when we got there we were the only ones in the theater. And because of how late we were the movie wasn't even going anymore because there was nobody in the theater...so they were so nice and restarted the movie over for us...AND we had the whole theater to ourselves. It was pretty sweet. We didn't have to worry about the boys disturbing others and I could still use my phone without being bothersome.

I loved having that time with Ryker. We had a good time. I think we are going to have to do this more often.


No comments: