Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Growing up too fast

The boys finally got the chance to meet their cousin, Sterling. I love that the boys have a cousin now. The three of them are going to have so much fun together.
Believe it or not Ryker started preschool last week. I can't believe that he is big enough to be going to school. He has gone three days now and has loved it. I love how he grown up he is getting. He goes 2 days a week. Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-11am.
6 MONTHS OLD!!!! It's a big month for our family. A cousin, preschool, and half way to a year old. Don't blink.

Cy is the happiest baby. He's so mellow, calm and just plain chill. I just love this little man. I couldn't imagine having another boy in my life that I could love as much as my other 2. But he certainly found a spot in my heart.

Here are his 6 month stats:
Weight: 17lbs 6oz- 42 Percentile
Height: 27inches -66%
Head Circum: 44.7cm- 72%

I love my family!!!

1 comment:

jesse smith said...

I love that bottom picture. And I love you! Thanks for doing such a great blog!